Excursions around Saalbach
Fascinating sights even on rainy days
There's a lot to see around the Eggerhof. The ample region around your hotel, the entire province of Salzburg and the neighbouring Tyrol and Bavaria have a lot of highlights in store that even brighten dark rainy days. We have compiled a few destinations for excursions in Saalbach and its close surroundings for you.
Sights in Saalbach and its surroundings:
- Local museum and ski museum Saalbach
- Indoor tennis court Hinterglemm, equipment rental, lessons
- Distillery Bartl Enn Hinterglemm. Tours upon enquiry: 06541 8133
- Distillery Scheyerer, tasting and sale Mon to Fri 9 to 12 am and 3 to 6 pm
- Squash at Hotel Gut Brandlhof Saalfelden
- Silver mining museum Leogang-Hütten; closed on Mondays
- Indoor public pool Zell am See, every day 10 am to 10 pm
- Tauern Spa Kaprun, every day 9 am to 11 pm
- Alpine thermal spa Bad Hofgastein | rock thermal spa Bad Gastein, every day 9 am to 9 pm
- Werfen Castle
- Car museum Kaprun, approx. 150 exhibits
- Salt mine Berchtesgaden (D) and Bad Dürrnberg near Hallein
- Lamprechtshöhle (cave) in Weissbach bei Lofer
- Culture at Kunsthaus Nexus in Saalfelden, programme information at 06582 75999
- Fascinating ice cave Eisriesenwelt Werfen, warm clothes, rain protection and sturdy shoes necessary!
- Still fun in rainy weather: rafting at Motion Outdoor Center in Lofer: 06588 7524 – guaranteed fun
- Innsbruck – lots to see, approx. two-hour drive
- Worth seeing even during bad weather: city of Salzburg, approx. one-hour drive from Saalbach
These and further attractions for sightseeing near Saalbach are waiting for you when visiting the Eggerhof. We gladly accept your non-binding enquiry.